Monday, September 21

Culture Crawl and Other Various Ramblings

So yeah. The Culture Crawl was absolutely fantastic. I loved the idea of experiencing Cookeville's artsy fartsy places, as well as the historic area (which I have considered the "cool" part of town since I moved here). Being together with friends and acquaintances checking everything out was really nice. Now I want to start a group that gets together and experiences cutesy cookeville every week. Like, maybe every sunday morning or something? We could get together at a coffee place, chat, then walk around the shops. It's not as fun to do it alone, but I can deal lol.

So Mister Andy is the most amazing person ever. And I love the fact that my boyfriend kinda jars when I talk about him using his first name haha. We're gonna be bffs... I can feel it.

Anyway... I had sort of a falling out with my boyfriend this past week. I've successfuly identified the problems... it's just a matter of him fixing them. Will he prevail? I hope so :/

But I'm gonna skidaddle. I only have 20 minutes until German and I have to pee so...
TTFN
Ta-Ta For Now!!
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment