Wednesday, September 23

Tuesday's Labels: Almost Famous, Sweet Tatts, and (Satisfactory) Nose Piercings(?)

So Almost Famous is a fantastic film. I think if I had watched it at any other time, though, it wouldn't have resonated as deep within me. The night before, my drummer boyfriend, Cody, told me that he was going to quit his mediocre boy-band so he can grow as an artist. His best friend's dad drives a tour bus for a living (his most recent clients were Saving Abel), and the guy offered to take him with on the next tour as a roadie. arghhh*&^%$#@! I could never rob him of that experience, but seriously? What does he NOT understand about the phrase "SEX, DRUGS, and Rock-&-Roll?"

Anyhoo, the film had a strong impact, and I need to make him watch it, to let him know that I know what happens on tours lol.

Cody came up to Cookeville last night to get a tattoo at Alleycat's. His tatt, btw, IS AMAZING!! It's pretty big, probably 7 inches tall. It's a zomibe hand coming out of the ground making a party-on/devil horns gesture, with a little tombstone next to it that says "punk lives." Because the hand comes up in a curve, I suggested that he should get it curving around his shoulder blade. It is so sexy, I swear.

I was getting ancy because we was getting another tat and I wasn't. So I decided to get my nose pierced on a whim. I like it... but I kinda wish that I pierced the left side as opposed to the left, as I have a natural Marilynesque beauty mark close to my nose on that side of my face.

I've been wondering all day whether or not it would be a big deal to pierce the other side and let the one I have close up... I'm about to look it up online, I do believe=]

No comments:

Post a Comment