Monday, September 7

The Test Reflections...

I forgot to reflect... oops.

1) Myers Briggs Personality Test
Because the quiz results were so accurate, I didn't really learn too much about myself. I was very impressed with the questions, though. Normally I get a pretty good idea about where the questions are leading to, but I was pretty blind throught this one. Great quiz.

2) Political Compass
This was cool, too. The only difference I wish there would have been is an overall synopsis of my results. All I got was a graph=[

3) Spiritual Inventory
Andy, you did a great job composing these questions. I felt like it was a great oppurtunity for me to express myself. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have posted the results on google groups, as my answers could always offend someone. so... oops :/ But if anybody else feels comfortable enough with their beliefs enough to post them, I will certainly enjoy reading their crap =]

4) Native American Elemental Clan
These results are not from a quiz. Every person belongs to an elemental clan, which is an animal based on the month you were born in. There are four different clans that represent the 12 moons in one year (Butterfly, Frog, Thunderbird, and Turtle. To find out which clan is yours, ask me and I will show you a chart online that maps it out.

Ultimately...
This was a great homework assignment. I know I'm going to love this class!!
Peace,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment