Saturday, September 5

The Test Results...

So I just did my personality, political, and spiritual quiz thingies, and I thought I'd post my results to give my awesome readers a little bit more Kati-insight. Enjoy=]

1) Myers Briggs Personality Test

ENFP (Extraversion, iNtuition, Feeling, Perception)

You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. You see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. You are spontaneous and flexible, and often rely on your ability to improvise and verbal fluency.

Famous people with your same ENFP personality include: Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Andy Kaufman, Bill Cosby, Robin Williams, Sandra Bullock, and Robert Downey Jr.


2) Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.79



3) Spiritual Inventory

Do you have a spiritual belief or practice? Yes I do. Well actually it's not much of a "practice" as it is a general understanding (because I'm lazy and don't meditate). I do consider myself a very spiritual person.

Is belief itself a problem? Not at all. Well, I suppose it may for some people who exist in the negative and therefore have nevative beliefs about their lives and/or the world around them, but they attract their misery on their own. But anybody having faith and hope in anything is a good deal, I think.

How important is tolerance of differing beliefs in regard to this topic? Very important. People need to learn to coexist. If we let go of our prejudices we'd discover that, in reality, most belief systems are the same or very similar. It's the "religion" part that tends to get in the way.

Do you believe in a divine being or higher power? Yes, but I really don't approve of the term "higher power;" it suggests the presence of a reigning-being over us. I imagine the Great Spirit (call it what ever you'd like: God, higher power, divine being) as this great big mass of pure light, energy, love. The white light in us, our souls, is merely a tiny portion of this universal light (Universal Love). Every being is composed of energy (The Universal Energy) and therefore is ONE with everything else. Remember that quote from that famous guy, "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself?" Yeah, this is what he was talking about lol. We are all one and should treat each other accordingly. Whoa that was long... sorry.

How do you relate (or not) to this concept of a higher power? Umm...pretty sure I answered this already in quite some detail.

What is the relationship between the physical and spiritual world? Ok, are you ready for this? There is no physical world... It's all a lie!! Haha just kidding. But not really. Like I've been saying, we're all energy and spirit, so actually we already reside in the spiritual world. We only perceive it to be the "physical world." You see, our brain is a filter. When a bee stings you, you only know it hurts because your brain sends you that signal. Think about that one ;)

How important (or not) is spirituality to your personal identity? Very important. It directly affects my point of view on situations, my decisions, and the entire vibe I pick up from the world around me.

What is your attitude toward people whose views on spiritual matters differ from your own? I feel I maintain a very positive attitude when it comes to discussing peoples' varied beliefs. Most of the time I try to pick others' brains and get a feel for the institution the person devotes themselves to as well as the source of their group's beliefs.

Do you believe your spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) continue to change over time or generally stay the same? What is the importance of change or its lack? Although I don't feel that my beliefs have changed all that much as I've had new experiences, I think that change plays a very important role in it all. Through change we gain new experiences that provide us with new lessons to learn. After that whole process, we come out of it with broader horizons and a slightly adjusted point of view about certain subjects, which would eventually affect one's spiritual beliefs.


Native American Elemental Clan
The Turtle Clan
The Element of this Clan is Earth.
The Medicine of Turtle is "Mother Earth."
People of this clan tend to be brave, loyal, stubborn.
Also methodical, practical. They have determination, but take
things one step at a time. Some tend to be hard as rocks, and
need to work on that, but Turtle Clan people, like the Earth,
personify roots, growth, stability. They are not comfortable
unless they go to natural places frequently. In fact, doing so
revitalizes them. Turtle Clan people are connected to the rocks,
need to be around rock formations, need to have rocks about them
in their homes. The rocks will speak to them, if they
listen; but, they must be careful to not become too much like
the rocks, inflexible. This Clan has a responsibility to the
Earth Mother, and must take the time to appreciate her for
all she has provided, and to remind others of the bountiful things
she provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment